- After several days of uncertainty, there is news about the current state of health of Vicente Fernández.
- His son Vicente Fernández Jr. reveals what no one would have expected.
- Admirers of the singer take the opportunity to send him good vibes in these delicate moments.
It was in the first days of last August that news shook the entertainment world in Mexico. After suffering a fall at his Los Tres Potrillos ranch, Vicente Fernández had to be hospitalized for an emergency, which led to other types of ailments, such as Guillain-Barré syndrome, but now, after several days of uncertainty, his son Vicente Fernández Jr announces his father’s current health status.
Through a dynamic in their social networks, specifically in their Instagram stories, the singer and businessman, who has a relationship with Mariana González Padilla, more than 20 years younger than him and for which he has been harshly criticized, answered all the questions asked by his followers.
People are envious of Vicente Fernández Jr for his relationship
But before sharing with you what Vicente Fernández Jr said about the current state of health of his father, also known as El Charro de Huentitán and who in 2021 turned 81 years old, we show you one of the many photos that have caused all kinds of reactions between users.
“Thank God for my father’s health and for allowing me to be on this trip with you, a wonderful woman and a spectacular human being @marianagp01. I love you,” wrote Vicente Fernández’s child, sparking envy among Internet users: «Enjoy every second», «You look like her grandfather», «Very beautiful your granddaughter», «Sugar daddy».
Vicente Fernández jr opens his heart
One of the first questions that Vicente Fernández Jr was asked, and which he did not take long to answer, was regarding the dreams that he has not been able to fulfill so far, to which he responded as follows: “Dreams are every day and they are fulfilled every 24 hours, so I still have a lot to do”.
There were also users who wanted to skip the current health status of Vicente Fernández and preferred that the junior send them greetings, wishing him the best, both to him and to his girlfriend, Mariana González Padilla.
How is El Charro de Huentitán doing?
On November 16, through the singer’s social networks, the latest medical report of Vicente Fernández was shared, in which it was commented that he has «improved in his state of spontaneous breathing», in addition to the fact that the respirator has been completely removed.
To the question of how his father is doing, Vicente Fernández Jr responded thus: “Indeed, he has had an improvement in his health. it is very slow, but it is already a small advance. Thank you very much and blessings».
Will Vicente Fernández Jr marry his girlfriend?
Another question that could not be missed on this occasion was when he will marry the businesswoman and model Mariana González Padilla, with whom, contrary to what many expected, he has been dating for 20 months: “If God wills it, when my father is healthy, in 2022”.
«Perhaps my comment is out of place, but imagine that your father is in the hospital, and you as a son are traveling with a woman who very obviously only loves you because of what shines… no, it’s very ugly», is the type of comments Vicente Fernández Jr. has faced during all this time.
He answered one of the questions that many had about him
Something that has haunted Vicente Fernández Jr for practically all his life is the fact of being calles a «free-loader» among many other adjectives, since several people say that he has taken advantage of the fame and fortune of El Charro de Huentitan.
One person asked the following: «Are you just a singer or also a businessman?» Thus he responded: «I try to do everything, but mainly to be a good man and be a good partner, a good dad, a good son and a good brother.»
They are not satisfied with what he said about the current state of health of Vicente Fernández
It seems that users either did not realize that he had already answered or were not satisfied with the answer given by Vicente Fernández Jr about the current state of health of his famous father, because someone else asked the same question to the businessman again.
«Thank God and thanks to all your prayers, he is a little better, he left intensive therapy,» he commented, drawing attention, that unlike what he answered in the first place, now he shared that El Charro de Huentitán is no longer in intensive therapy, he just didn’t go into more detail.
Vicente Fernández wins Latin Grammy
Vicente Fernández won the award for Best Ranchera/Mariachi Music Album for A Mis 80’s at the Latin Grammy Premiere, the awards given prior to the televised ceremony. Despite being hospitalized, El Charro de Huentitán was one of the first artists to be recognized for the best of Latin American music, at Michelob Ultra Arena, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
For his part, Camilo has received two awards: Best Pop Song for “Vida de Rico” and Best Urban Fusion / Performance for “Tattoo”. Christian Nodal also won the award in the category for Best Regional Mexican Song for “Aqui Abajo”, while Mon Laferte won Best Songwriter Album for her album entitled SEIS.
He may have already stopped using a mechanical respirator
Vicente Fernández’s recovery is progressing after leaving the intensive care area at the end of October. According to the medical report issued tonight through his social networks, the singer can now periodically breathe without the artificial respirator to which he was connected.
“We are proud to inform you that it has been possible to unlink him from mechanical ventilation (completely remove the ventilator) in periods of up to one hour and he has increased his pulmonary effort to emit vocalization, which is part of the pulmonary rehabilitation process.” The document reads.
Vicente Fernández already articulates words
Last Friday, his granddaughter Camila, daughter of singer Alejandro Fernández, also known as “El Potrillo”, specified that his grandfather had begun to interact more with movements of the head and eyes, and that he had even begun to articulate words. Is it a miracle?
Chente, 81, was hospitalized on August 6 after a fall at his Los Tres Potrillos ranch, but his health deteriorated after detecting Guillain-Barré Syndrome. To the joy of his family, El Charro de Huentitán was released from intensive care on October 26.
It looks good for Chente
Due to the good response that Vicente Fernández has had in his recovery, Doña Cuquita Abarca, his wife, does not rule out that soon the musical icon may return to his Los Tres Potrillos ranch and continue his treatment there: “I believe that soon, it is the idea (to take him to the ranch). He has had a lot of improvement and he is going to recover ”.
«You know that due to his illness he is going to recover slowly,» said El Potrillo’s mother last night, during a benefit dinner «An echo for childhood», which was held at the Cabañas Museum, where the artists of his family were the protagonists (With information from Agencia Reforma).
The post Vicente Fernández Jr announces the current health status of his father appeared first on MundoHispanico.