Search
Press "Enter" to search and "ESC" to close.

Artificial Intelligence predicts who will be the Liga MX champion: América or Tigres?

2023-12-18T14:50:30+00:00
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...
Suscríbete a Nuestro Boletín
Recibe por email las noticias más destacadas
prediction, AI, Liga MX, soccer, MundoNOW
AI Liga MX prediction (Photo: Shuterstock)
  • AI predicts Liga MX champion.
  • It’s the grand finale of Mexican soccer.
  • Who will win — America or Tigres?

In what appears to be an exciting start to the Liga MX Final, América and Tigres — two giants of Mexican soccer — face off in a duel that promises to be epic.

Both teams have dominated the field of play in recent years.

This long-awaited series, which has been analyzed by artificial intelligence, is presented as a clash of titans in the fight for the Apertura 2023 title.

But before you continue reading, we invite you to listen to the new podcast Horóscopos y Astrología con Ricardo Villalobos by clicking HERE.

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST

Podcast, Horóscopos, Astrología, Ricardo Villalobos, MundoNOw
Photo: MundoNow

Despite being the favorite, América comes to the match with slightly wounded pride after arriving to the match with Atlético San Luis a little overconfident.

It should be remembered that they were down 0-2 in the second leg of the semifinal, although the aggregate still supports them with a resounding 5-2.

In contrast, Tigres executed their task with precision at home, finishing in a draw against Pumas, although the 2-1 aggregate catapulted them directly to the Grand Final.

Given this, some people have turned to technology to predict out who will be the champion on Sunday at the Azteca Stadium.

AI predicts the Liga Mx champion

AI prediction Liga Mx, América, Tigres, soccer, MundoNOW
PHOTO: Shutterstock

Using Microsoft’s Bing AI, some analysts did meticulous examination of the available data.

They used statistics leading up to the final and the possible scenarios that could emerge in this confrontation.

According to the AI, América has a  slight edge at 57%, leaving Tigres with a 43% chance or winning.

Including the third option of a tie he numbers change to 39% for América, 27% for a tie and 34% for Tigres.

Who will win the trophy?

Tigres, America, Liga Mx, champion, MundoNOW
PHOTO: Shutterstock

The series is presented as an athletic battlefield in which these two giants have proven to be consistent contenders for one of the biggest contests in Mexican soccer.

The numbers show an even playing field that keeps fans in suspense, creating a palpable tension around who will finally win the trophy.

América, historically linked to glory, seeks to strengthen its position as the most successful club in all of Mexico, with another championship title.

Meanwhile, Tigres, who were winners last season, aspire to write their name in gold letters on the champions’ pedestal.

Will América get the title?

America, AI, prediction, Liga Mx, MundoNOW
PHOTO: Shutterstock

When asked specifically about who would win Liga MX, Bing’s AI made a prediction.

It revealed that América would finally achieve the coveted 14th victory.

“It is difficult to predict such an even series, especially without knowing formations,” Bing’s Artificial Intelligence begins, according to Fox Sports.

Based on a probability analysis, the Mexican soccer champion would be América, who with their offensive squad would be able to finish it without going to overtime,” it stated.

Fans are upset over tickets

Fans, tickets, soccer, Mexico, MundoNOW
PHOTO: Shutterstock

Thousands of fans have been hoping to get a ticket for the match which will be held at the Azteca Stadium.

“After three days I got a ticket. The process was deadly. There is no organization, they never published the cost of the ticket,” said one fan.

«And in my area, what should have cost 1,800 pesos ended up costing me 3,500 at the box office,» he told the press.

«Although one does not want to think badly, those of us who are loyal to the team were the last to have a ticket. It is unfortunate that if we claim to be the greatest we have these things,” he added. To see the video click HERE.

Follow MundoNow on Google News and scroll through your favorite content faster!
Soccer
Sport
Related post
Regresar al Inicio